Skilled Nursing at the Doak Walker House
“The Doak” is an inviting setting for short and long-term as well as skilled nursing Medicare-certified rehabilitation services, featuring 42 private and 12 shared suites in three residential-style neighborhoods. Our award-winning, highly trained registered nurses, nursing assistants and caregivers offer unmatched dedication to residents’ recovery and health care needs. Consistent staffing creates a warm and familiar continuity that enriches the lives of everyone here.
Skilled Nursing features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Physician services available
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy programs
- Respiratory therapy
- Short- and long-term recovery and rehabilitation care
- Medication management
- Spacious and well-appointed private and semi-private suites
- Chef-prepared cuisine served in intimate private dining venue
- Casey’s Pond residents enjoy the assurance of priority access to other levels of service
- Customized services are available to accommodate changing needs
I like living here. It’s a heck of a lot better walking around the pond than it is to walk inside on the treadmill. By and large the staff here are competent and make a good impression on me. They do everything in a loving way. It seems like whatever we ask, it is never too much. The community is very clean. The housekeepers are pleasant and do a great job.
- Jim Rabbitt