Rehabilitation at the Doak Walker House
When you rehab at the Doak Walker House, you’ll experience Medicare-certified rehabilitative therapies in a comfortable and caring setting, with convenient services and amenities. The Doak is an inviting setting for short-term care and recuperation after recovering from illness or surgery. Enjoy chef-prepared meals and private intimate dining in a welcoming and warm atmosphere.
Our highly-trained staff of nurses, therapists and caregivers is devoted to helping you achieve your greatest level of independence. The Rehabilitation team provides a range of therapies to speed your recovery and help you return home as quickly as possible.
- Therapeutic programs tailored to each individual
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy programs
- Homelike suites with private bathroom
- Discharge-to-home assessments
- Short-term recovery care
- Respiratory therapy
- Certified Eden® Alternative community