The Harbor Memory Support
Memory Support services at Casey’s Pond help individuals living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease get the most out of life. The Harbor residences include companion suites, and studio apartments. Engaging activities, nurturing care and personalized support in a relaxed, homelike setting assure that residents enjoy customized opportunities for fulfillment every day.
Through our innovative and supportive approach to memory care, we strive to honor each resident and celebrate connection every day. Every resident has a unique story, as well as individual needs and desires. We take note and take care of the body, the spirit, and the mind, so that our memory care residents can live in harmony with their surroundings.
Find several helpful ideas for communication and connection with your loved one who is living with dementia in this resource:
Memory Support features:
- Consistent staffing assignments to promote strong relationships between care partners and residents, enhancing care and support for people living with dementia
- Team members trained in maximizing residents’ abilities and optimizing independence in all stages of dementia
- Spacious, well-appointed apartments with kitchenette and private bath
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals served daily in an inviting neighborhood dining room, with additional indoor and outdoor dining options
- Personalized care program, including assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dining and mobility
- RN and LPN services, medication management and caregivers on site, along with rehab and therapy services
- Certified Eden® Alternative community
- Participants in the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making® art program for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias
- Casey’s Pond residents enjoy the assurance of priority access to other levels of service
- Customized services are available to accommodate changing needs