Assisted Living at The Grove and Harmony
Maintenance-free Assisted Living in The Grove and Harmony residences frees you to pursue all of the opportunities in our welcoming community. Enjoy the comforts of a beautiful home, with the assistance you need to live an independent and active lifestyle – one bedroom and two bedroom.
Our Harmony offering encompasses a selection of apartments on the first and second floor of the Veranda and Grove neighborhoods, which are approved to accommodate Assisted Living services. A monthly basic care fee is added to the standard Independent Living rental fee and additional levels of care fees as needed.
I like living here. It’s a heck of a lot better walking around the pond than it is to walk inside on the treadmill. By and large the staff here are competent and make a good impression on me. They do everything in a loving way. It seems like whatever we ask, it is never too much. The community is very clean. The housekeepers are pleasant and do a great job. - Jim Rabbitt
Services and amenities:
- Spacious and well-appointed apartments with kitchenette and private bath
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals each day, plus snacks
- Inviting neighborhood dining room, with additional indoor and outdoor dining options
- Welcoming lounge areas, fireplace community room, and plenty of spaces for relaxing and socializing
- Personalized care program, including assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dining and mobility
- RN and LPN services, medication management and caregivers on site
- On-site rehab and therapy services
- Certified Eden® Alternative community
- Casey’s Pond residents enjoy the assurance of priority access to other levels of service
- Customized services are available to accommodate changing needs