Activities and Happenings
Casey’s Pond is a pet-friendly and inclusive community created by people who love living in the Steamboat area. Here you can live in a spectacular setting, nestled next to the base of the ski area and overlooking a scenic pond that reflects a sapphire sky.
While many residents share a passion for skiing, fishing or biking, others join in yoga, tai chi, knitting club and billiards, along with off-site activities like aquatics, golf and tennis. Steamboat Springs is known for outstanding live music, showcasing classical, country, bluegrass and popular music performers. Since 2013, Casey’s Pond has partnered with Strings Music Festival to present a series of open-air concerts at our community.
- Hike or bike nearby trails, play a game of pinochle, join a fitness class, walk along paved paths or lunch on the patio with friends.
- Enjoy scenic tours of the breathtaking sights that surround Steamboat, such as Steamboat Lake, Fish Creek Falls or Stagecoach Reservoir.
- Explore downtown galleries and eateries, charming shops and restaurants with a cowboy ambiance that evokes the area’s cattle-ranching history.
- Take a scenic gondola ride up the mountain, watch a local rodeo or sample fine vintages while listening to the river roll by.
Fitness and wellness:
- Daily fitness programming
- Personalized wellness, fitness and nutrition programs*
Recreation and entertainment:
- Daily calendar of engaging and enlightening events
- Social activities
- Clubs and interest groups
*Additional fees may apply